Top Neurologist in Nagpur, India | Best Neurosurgeon in Nagpur | Wockhardt Hospitals
DR. AJAY KURVE
MS (General Surgery), MCh (Neurosurgery)
Consultant : Neurosurgery
Dr. Ajay Kurve did his MCh from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has immense experience in treating all types of Brain Tumors e.g. Meninglomas,
Gliomas CP. angle Tumors, Midline posterior fossa Tumors, lntraventricular Tumor etc. During his tenure he has worked closely with some of the prominent Neurosurgeons like Prof.V.S.Mehta, Prof. A.K.Mahapatra and Prof. B.S. Sharma. Dept. of Neurosurgery, A.|.l.M.S., New Delhi. Dr Kurve is widely acclaimed for the dissertation entitled "Trail of intrathecal papaverine for vasospasm following intracranial aneurysm surgery" and "Study of initial cerebral angiography negative subarachnoid haemorrhage". (SAH) from the year 2002-2004 which he did under assistance from the mentors of Neurosurgery. He did his training in Neuroendoscopy at Hannover, Germany under the guidance of most respected Dr. Michael Gabb. Nordstadt Hospital.
- Dr. Ajay Kurve has got a vast experience in Neurosurgery as well as in some of the very critical spine surgeries.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- 1995 M.B.B.S Government Medical College, Nagpur
- 1999 M.S. (General Surgery) Indira Gandhi Medical college. Nagpur
- 2004 M.Ch (Neurosurgery)All India institute of Medical Services. New Delhi
AWARDS AND FELLOWSHIP :
- Bagged J.B.Mody best paper award for the paper entitled "Fifteen year clinical experience of traumatic carotico cavernous fistula" presented in 12*" National Neurotrauma Conference in 2003 at Pune.
- Won the Best Poster award for the paper at 13″ Annual National Neurotrauma Conference. Ludhiana in 2004
- Bagged Sehgal's Best Neurosurgery paper award at 53″ Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India. Indore in 2004
- Participated in panel discussion on "Polytrauma" at a leading Hospital in Nagpur in 2005
- Neuroendoscopy training under Prof. Michel Gaab at Hannover, Germany