Dr.Achyut Khandekar is an interventional cardiologist. He has worked with many renowned hospitals and has over 9 years of experience in interventional cardiology. He also had an opportunity to work in one of the best ICU setups in the country.
- Paper presentation at APICON, Mumbai – “Newer Risk Factors for stroke”- 2004
- ACCEL Cardiology conference, Dubai – Dec 2012
- ACC International conference, San Francisco, USA – March 2013
- As a faculty in CAD Mumbai 2013, presented a case on “RCA dissection”
- Conducted 2 pediatric Device Closure Workshops at Metro Hospital, Jabalpur
- Conducted 1 CTO Workshop at Metro Hospital, Jabalpur