Interventional Cardiology, Coronary Angioplasty, Device Closure of ASD, VSD & PDA.
- Performed more than 300 PCI procedures as a primary operator including 50 primary angioplasties in myocardial infarction (PAMI). Considerable experience in managing chronic total occlusions and use of intravascular ultrasonography (IVUS). Attended workshops on OCT in coronary arteries under Dr Guglielmo.
- More than 100 balloon mitral
- Performed device closures of ASD, PDA, and VSD, balloon procedures of aortic and pulmonary valve, coarctoplasty.
- Special interest in structural Performed and assisted in complex structural heart disease procedures like device closure of ruptured sinus of Valsalva. alcohol septa) ablation i n HOCM, vertical vein closure, Post Ml VSR device closures
- Experience in treating pediatric cardiology patients by intervention and also their post-surgical
- Performed more than I 00 Permanent pacemaker & ICD implantations.
- Special interest in newer echo modalities like strain echocardiography, 3 D echocardiography, fetal echocardiography & Dobutamine stress
- Experience in managing large-scale clinical trials like the ODESSEY – OUTCOMES and the FREEDOM eV T.
- Special interest in the new upcoming field of Oncocardiology, having experience treating a special subset of oncology patients with long-term cardiac issues due to chemotherapy and post