Call direct appointment number
Consulting days: Mon to Sat (except 1st,2nd ,3rd, 4th Wednesday of every month And 2nd , 4th Friday)
Timings: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm And 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Consulting Room: 19
Role: Consultant : Neurology
MD (Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Dr. Dhananjay R. Duberkar went on to have comprehensive training in neurology and also bagged the Pfizer award for Best Medical Graduate in the year 2000. He has several presentations and journal publications to his credit, and has been part of a number of workshops such as AINCON, Asian Oceanic Parkinson's Disease & Movement Disorders, NEUCON, 2010 (accredited by Harvard Medical School) etc. Dr. Dhananjay Duberkar is working with Wockhardt Hospitals for last 5 years. During his tenure, he had performed more than 50 thrombolysis patients treated for Stoke and more the 50 patients who underwent hemicarnictomy.
He has been an active participant at number of workshops, to name a few, AINCON, Asian Oceanic Parkinson ’s Disease & Movement Disorders. NEUCON 2010 (accredited by Harvard Medical School), etc.
He also owns a few memberships with renowned scientific societies like Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN), Neurological Society of India (NSI), Movement Disorder Society.
• M.D. (Medicine) - Mumbai University
• O.M. (Neurology) - Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
• Management of headache disorders
• Epilepsy Diagnosis and Management
• Acute stroke care and management with emphasis on thrombolysis
• Neuropathy, myopathy and neuromuscular junction disorders
• Movement disorders and botulinum toxin for various movement disorders
• Multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating disorders involving CNS and PNS
• Parkinsonism and other extrapyramidal disorders
• Dementia and other neurodegenerative disorders
• Neuro Infection
Wani House, Near Wadala Naka,Mumbai - Agra Road,Nashik- 422001