Call direct appointment number
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday / 10 am to 5 pm;
Tuesday, Friday / 10 am to 1 pm; 5 pm to 7 pm
MBBS, MD Neurology (ABPN,USA), Sleep Medicine (ABMS, USA), Fellowship in EEG & EMG (USA)Sr. Consultant- Neurology
Dr. Kanhaiyalal Trivedi has specialized in Neurology with a number of certifications of highly accredited institutions. He has specialized in patient video monitoring, an extremely important tool in localization of Epilepsy. He has proven adept at performing Vagal Nerve Stimulation- a highly specialized Therapy for Seizures and has also evaluated and treated a wide spectrum of neurodegenerative conditions Administration of t-PA-; a lifesaving treatment in acute stroke.
• M.B.B.S.- J.N. Medical College, Karnataka University, India
• Board Certified in Neurology by ABPN, USA.
• Board Certified in Sleep Medicine. (ABMS), USA.
• Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology from Emory University, Atlanta, USA.
• Neurology Residency, North Shore University Hospital and Nassau University
• Medical Center combined program, New York, USA.
• Internal Medicine Residency .The Brooklyn Hospital Center, NY, USA
• USMLE - Connecticut, USA
• 22nd and 23rd Annual Postgraduate Review course in Basic and Clinical Neurosciences, Columbia University, New York
• Acute Stroke Treatment (Thrombolysis)
• Sleep apnea evaluation and treatment and other sleep disorders.
• Epilepsy Treatment.
• Severe Migraine / Headache evaluation and treatment
• Parkinson’s and other movement disorder treatment.
• Memory Loss / Dementia evaluation and Treatment.
• Peripheral Neuropathy / Muscular disease treatment.
• Video EEG and Ambulatory EEG monitoring – a novel approach to Epilepsy
• Kept up-to-date with the latest modalities such as Botox- an innovative treatment with
• Accomplished in VEP/BAER – a well proven diagnostic tool for conditions like Multiple Sclerosis
Sterling Wockhardt HospitalOn Sion Panvel ExpresswaySector 7,Vashi,Navi Mumbai – 400703