Call direct appointment number
Role: Consultant Nephrology
D.N.B. & F.I.S.P.D. (Nephrology), M.D., D.N.B. & M.N.A.M.S. (Medicine)
Consultant - Nephrology
Dr. Nagesh Aghor, a name invariably synonymous with par brilliance in the field of Nephrology is a highly qualified super-specialist who completed a double post-graduation in Internal Medicine and M.D. and a D.N.B. in Nephrology as well. Dr. Abhor is adept at Nephrology Care, having successfully performed more than 10,000 critical nephrology procedures like Real Time USG Guided Renal Biopsy of Native Kidney, Real Time USG Guided Renal Biopsy of Transplanted Kidney (Renal Transplant), Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Insertion and others. With his unmatched medical acumen and invincible clinical precision, he has saved multitudes of lives threatened by critical diseases like Acute Renal Failure (AKI), Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), Nephritic and Nephritic Syndrome, Renal Calculus Disease, Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) and several others.
• M.D., D.N.B. & MNAMS (Medicine) - B.Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai
• D.N.B. & FISPD (Nephrology) - Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad.
• Awarded the Fellowship of International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis (FISPO) and conferred with the Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS) in Internal Medicine.
• Dialysis and Renal Transplantation
• Renal Biopsy
• Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
• Chronic Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPO)
• Acute Peritoneal Dialysis
Wani House, Near Wadala Naka,Mumbai - Agra Road,Nashik- 422001