Dr Prashant Makhija
M.B.B.S, M.D., D.M. (Neurology)
Research and Publications:
- Senior Resident in Dept. Of Neurology - Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi.
- Senior Resident in Dept. of Neurology - Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital & University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi.
- Senior Resident in Dept. of Medicine - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi.
- Consultant Neurologist at Seven Hills Hospital, Mumbai
- D.M .THESIS - Study of occurrence and pattern of Polyvascular atherosclerotic disease and its associations with risk factors and outcome in patients of Ischemic stroke
- M.D. THESIS – The study of Electrocardiographic changes in patients on Psychotropic drugs with special reference to QTc interval
- Sasidharan A, Makhija P, Sharma S, Radhakrishnan K (2018). High Frequency Oscillations in Scalp - recorded EEG. In Radhakrishnan K, Murthy JMK, Rathore C(Eds). EEG in Clinical Practice (pg. 431 - 38). Manipal: Manipal Universal Press.
- Makhija P, Gopinath S, Kannoth S, Radhakrishnan K. A case of post - leptospirosis autoimmune epilepsy presenting with sleep - related hypermotor seizures. Epileptic Disord. 2017 Nov 21. doi: 10.1684/epd.2017.0941. [Epub ahead of print]
- Raut TP, Baheti G, Hinduja A, Makhija P, Ansari K, et al. (2017) Sudden Onset Altered Sensorium: Artery of Percheron Infarct. J Neurol Neurosci. Vol. 8 No. 4:212.
- V Puri, N Chaudhry, P Makhija (2016). Clinical Approach to a Patient with Peripheral Neuropathy. In S Prabhakar, G Singh(Eds).Differential Diagnosis in Neurology (pg. 361 - 70). New Delhi, Delhi:Jaypee Brothers.
- Chaudhary N, Duggal AK, Makhija P, Puri V, Khwaja GA. Statin - induced bilateral foot drop in a case of Hypothyroidism. Ann Indian Acad Neurol [EPUB AHEAD OF PRINT].
- Choudhary N, Makhija P, Puri V, Khwaja GA, Duggal A. An Unusual Case of Myelitis with Myositis. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research : JCDR
. 2016; 10(5):OD19 - OD20. doi:10.7860/JCDR/2016/13095.7777.
- Cranial Nerve Examination (E - Module for Elsevier) Dr. (Prof). Man Mohan Mehndiratta, M.D, D.M, DIP. NBE, FRCP, MNAMS, FICP, FIAN, Professor & HOD of Neurology, Director - Janak Puri Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi and Dr. Prashant Makhija, M.D, D.M. (Neurology)
- Makhija P, Thakur S, Theengh D, Yadav P, Arya V, Agarwal A. Approach to a patient with a Continuous Cardiac Murmur. JIACM 2011; 12(3):216 -20
- YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD, 10th WORLD STROKE CONGRESS 2016, HYDERABAD
- BUDUR KRISHNA MURTHY SILVER JUBLIEE CONFERENCE AWARD, 2017
(Indian Society for Sleep Research, The International Conference on Sleep Medicine & Research- Goasleep 2017)
- NIMHANS INTERNSHIP AWARD, 2017 (Indian Society for Sleep Research, The International Conference on Sleep Medicine & Research- Goasleep 2017)
- SECOND POSITION AT ZONAL LEVEL TYSA NEUROLOGY QUIZ 2013
• M.B.B.S - G. R. Medical College, Gwalior.
• M.D. In Internal Medicine - S.S. Medical College, Rewa.
• D.M. in Neurology - G. B. Pant Hospital & attached Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi.
• PDF Epilepsy & Sleep Medicine - Amrita Advanced Centre for Epilepsy, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi