Dr. Rajesh M. Ganatra
M.B.B.S., M.S., D.N.B.
Dr. Rajesh Ganatra has done MBBS & MS (Gen. surgery) from Smt. N.H.L Municipal Medical College, Gujarat University. He has done D.N.B. (Urology ) from Sir H. N. Hospital, Mumbai. He has vast exposure in cases like Staghorn renal calculus by P.C.N.L., Endoscopic management of genitourinary trauma, Radical cystectomy with diversion, Surgery for female incontinence, Pediatric urology case including one month old child, P. U. Valve Fulguration, Congenital Megaureter & vesico-ureteric reflux (reimplantation of ureter), Microsurgery for male infertility, Perineal urethroplasty for urethral rupture and stricture urethra.
- Trained in various leading Hospital of Ahmedabad in General Surgery
- Trained in D.N.B. Urology Surgery from Sir H. N. Hospital, Mumbai.
- Presently working at N. M. Virani Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot since May 2003
- Worked 3 years extensively in Gen. Surgery at V. S. Hospital, Ahmedabad
- Vast experience & exposure in Urology surgeries Like PCNL, URS, TURP, Lithotripsy etc.
- Fellowship in Robotic Surgery, Stanford University, California, USA.
Research and Publications
- Indian Medical association (I.M.A.), Urology society of India, Urology Association of Saurashtra & Kutch, Gujarat Urology Association
- Role of exteriorsation of bowel in enteric perforation cases, GUSACON, Gandhinagar, 1998
- Management of patient having Xanthogranulomatous Pyelonephritis, Mumbai Urology meeting, Khandala, (2000)
- Novel anterior extra peritoneal approach for radical nephrectomy & radical nephroureterectomy, WZUSICON, Nadiad, (2002)
- Poster presentation : Silent pheochromocytoma - preoperatively, WZUSICON, Nadiad, (2002)
- Associate author : Innovation of mechanical intra corporeal lithoclast, USICON, Jaipur, (2002)
- Associate author : Supine P.C.N.L., WZUSICON, Nadiad, (2002)
- National conference by Urology society of India attended held at KOCHI & VARANASI, 2004-2005 respectively.
- M.B.B.S., M.S. (General Surgery), D.N.B. (Urology)
- Renal Transplant
- Uro-Gynocology (Female urology)
- Infertility Management
- Pediatric Urology