Call direct appointment number
MS, M.Ch (Ortho), FRCS (Ed.)
Consultant: Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. Yogesh Chaudhari, a renowned name in the field of orthopaedic surgery won the ‘Best Resident Award’ at Tameside General Hospital, U.K. and was a gold medalist in F.C.P.S. Orthopedics, Mumbai. He has done his fellowship in revision joint replacement with Prof. Holt, Stuttgart, Germany, and has taught and examined medical students at University of Manchester, U.K. He has been associated with many International Institutes and made an avant-garde contribution in joint replacement surgery, shoulder arthroscopies, arthroplasty, complex non-unions and trauma cases. He has gained expertise in joint replacement and has experience of more than 3800 primary replacement cases of the hip and knee and more than 1000 revision replacement surgeries.
• M.S. - Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai, India
• M. Ch. - Orthopaedics - University of Dundee, U.K.
• Joint replacement
• Hip replacement and resurfacing
• Management of trauma cases
• Shoulder arthroscopy and arthoplasty
• Plastics and limb reconstruction
• Flap surgeries (gastro-soleus rotation flap, jatt-dorsi-rotation flap, Cross leg flap covers, full thickness skin flaps etc.)
• Joint Replacement Surgery
Wani House, Near Wadala Naka,Mumbai - Agra Road,Nashik- 422001