Where Work is Clinical Precision Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD, WOCKHARDT HOSPITALS
The daughter of group chairman and CEO Habil Khorakiwala, has created a ‘quality’ vertical for the group. After three to four years of getting a broad exposure to the organization, Zahabiya pursued an MBA at ISB. Post-this, she got fully involved with Wockhardt Hospitals.
The Long, Hard Road
I worked with marketing representatives, just as I attended business, strategy and annual budgeting discussions.
Holding Her Own
My father has always played a mentoring role. Operationally, I have had the fredom to make my own decisions.
The senior most Harvard team once said they are enriched by learning’s from us. It made me realize our work is comparable to the best in the world.
SECRETS OF SUCCESS
There is no substitute for hard work. It’s also important to create a culture that magnifies the efforts of each individual.
- How Gujarat teen who attempted suicide found his voice after 3 years in Mumbai26 Apr, 2018
- Make Time for your health11 Apr, 2018
- Social acceptance helps reduce impact of autism, say doctors02 Apr, 2018
- News on the increase in Osteoarthritis in women and how to deal with it25 Mar, 2018
- Woman saves husband by donating part of her liver20 Mar, 2018
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017