Where Work is Clinical Precision Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD, WOCKHARDT HOSPITALS
The daughter of group chairman and CEO Habil Khorakiwala, has created a ‘quality’ vertical for the group. After three to four years of getting a broad exposure to the organization, Zahabiya pursued an MBA at ISB. Post-this, she got fully involved with Wockhardt Hospitals.
The Long, Hard Road
I worked with marketing representatives, just as I attended business, strategy and annual budgeting discussions.
Holding Her Own
My father has always played a mentoring role. Operationally, I have had the fredom to make my own decisions.
The senior most Harvard team once said they are enriched by learning’s from us. It made me realize our work is comparable to the best in the world.
SECRETS OF SUCCESS
There is no substitute for hard work. It’s also important to create a culture that magnifies the efforts of each individual.
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017
- Mumbai docs gives hope to Yemeni Children with cerebral palsy.09 Oct, 2017
- Ambulance driver saves South Bombay biker hurt due to pothole09 Oct, 2017
- 78-year-old brain-dead man gives a new life to two17 Sep, 2017
- Senior citizen desk inaugurated at the Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik08 Sep, 2017
- Help desk at Mumbai airport to save foreign patients from touts05 Sep, 2017