Where Work is Clinical Precision Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD, WOCKHARDT HOSPITALS
The daughter of group chairman and CEO Habil Khorakiwala, has created a ‘quality’ vertical for the group. After three to four years of getting a broad exposure to the organization, Zahabiya pursued an MBA at ISB. Post-this, she got fully involved with Wockhardt Hospitals.
The Long, Hard Road
I worked with marketing representatives, just as I attended business, strategy and annual budgeting discussions.
Holding Her Own
My father has always played a mentoring role. Operationally, I have had the fredom to make my own decisions.
The senior most Harvard team once said they are enriched by learning’s from us. It made me realize our work is comparable to the best in the world.
SECRETS OF SUCCESS
There is no substitute for hard work. It’s also important to create a culture that magnifies the efforts of each individual.
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018