In 2009, it sold 10 of its 17 hospitals to Fortis to repay debt.
Five years after selling over half of its hospitals to Fortis, privately held chain of tertiary care centres Wockhardt Hospitals is back on the expansion mode. It launched its 350-bed hospital in South Mumbai on Thursday by investing Rs 350 crore ($59 million), as per a company release.
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018
- Expert says potholes lead to physical and mental stress in people during monsoons04 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai sees six dengue cases after first spell of monsoon04 Jul, 2018
- Lupus – The Disease That Can Present Just With Joint Pains Initially04 Jul, 2018