In 2009, it sold 10 of its 17 hospitals to Fortis to repay debt.
Five years after selling over half of its hospitals to Fortis, privately held chain of tertiary care centres Wockhardt Hospitals is back on the expansion mode. It launched its 350-bed hospital in South Mumbai on Thursday by investing Rs 350 crore ($59 million), as per a company release.
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017
- Mumbai docs gives hope to Yemeni Children with cerebral palsy.09 Oct, 2017
- Ambulance driver saves South Bombay biker hurt due to pothole09 Oct, 2017
- 78-year-old brain-dead man gives a new life to two17 Sep, 2017
- Senior citizen desk inaugurated at the Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik08 Sep, 2017
- Help desk at Mumbai airport to save foreign patients from touts05 Sep, 2017