AHMEDABAD: A community based service for cardiac patients has been launched in Bardoli by Wockhardt Hospitals.
According to the hospital, the one-stop service for new patients with heart problems uses the very latest cardiology equipment to assess and diagnose in an efficient and effective way, helping to cut down on waiting times to see a specialist.
The hospital said that it will bring in expert cardiologists into the town every Thursday and on second and fourth Sundays between 12pm and 2pm.
Dr Kalpesh Malik, cardiologist at Wockhardt Hospitals, said, "This new service allows us to bring expert lifesaving cardiac care directly into the communities in and around Bardoli for the first time. Along with expert care, we are also cutting down on the amount of travelling for our patients."
Saturday, December 6, 2014. Source: Timesofindia
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018
- Key to saving your life: Don't lock your phone03 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospitals awarded "Best clinical practices of the year award" at Navabharat Value Based Healthcare Summit and Awards 201815 Nov, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018