AHMEDABAD: A community based service for cardiac patients has been launched in Bardoli by Wockhardt Hospitals.
According to the hospital, the one-stop service for new patients with heart problems uses the very latest cardiology equipment to assess and diagnose in an efficient and effective way, helping to cut down on waiting times to see a specialist.
The hospital said that it will bring in expert cardiologists into the town every Thursday and on second and fourth Sundays between 12pm and 2pm.
Dr Kalpesh Malik, cardiologist at Wockhardt Hospitals, said, "This new service allows us to bring expert lifesaving cardiac care directly into the communities in and around Bardoli for the first time. Along with expert care, we are also cutting down on the amount of travelling for our patients."
Saturday, December 6, 2014. Source: Timesofindia
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017
- Ambulance driver saves South Bombay biker hurt due to pothole09 Oct, 2017
- Mumbai docs gives hope to Yemeni Children with cerebral palsy.09 Oct, 2017
- 78-year-old brain-dead man gives a new life to two17 Sep, 2017
- Senior citizen desk inaugurated at the Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik08 Sep, 2017
- Help desk at Mumbai airport to save foreign patients from touts05 Sep, 2017