The Amarchand & Mangaldas team led by Mumbai based Corporate Partner, Ashish Jejurkar acted as the legal counsel for Wockhardt Hospitals Limited in connection with its strategic revenue sharing tie-up with the Umrao Institute of Medical Science and Research ('TUIMSAR').
TUIMSAR is a public charitable trust pursuant to which Wockhardt shall operate and manage Umrao Hospitals, a 330 bed super specialty tertiary care hospital situated at Mira Road, Mumbai under the 'Wockhardt Hospitals' brand name, conduct educational medical courses at the hospital and be entitled to all revenues from the operations of the hospital.
The Management and Operation Agreement and the Leave and License Agreement were executed on July 2014 with the deal closing in November 2014. KK Associates, Mumbai acted as the legal counsel to the Umrao Institute of Medical Science and Research.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014. Source: legalera.in
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018
- Key to saving your life: Don't lock your phone03 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospitals awarded "Best clinical practices of the year award" at Navabharat Value Based Healthcare Summit and Awards 201815 Nov, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018