The Amarchand & Mangaldas team led by Mumbai based Corporate Partner, Ashish Jejurkar acted as the legal counsel for Wockhardt Hospitals Limited in connection with its strategic revenue sharing tie-up with the Umrao Institute of Medical Science and Research ('TUIMSAR').
TUIMSAR is a public charitable trust pursuant to which Wockhardt shall operate and manage Umrao Hospitals, a 330 bed super specialty tertiary care hospital situated at Mira Road, Mumbai under the 'Wockhardt Hospitals' brand name, conduct educational medical courses at the hospital and be entitled to all revenues from the operations of the hospital.
The Management and Operation Agreement and the Leave and License Agreement were executed on July 2014 with the deal closing in November 2014. KK Associates, Mumbai acted as the legal counsel to the Umrao Institute of Medical Science and Research.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014. Source: legalera.in
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018