'Nursing Excellence' Award presented to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali of N. M. Virani Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot on 23rd Feb. 2015 at the Second Global Conclave of Association of Healthcare Providers (India), (AHPI) held at Hyderabad, Telangana by the hands of Hon'ble Governor, Telangana Sri E.S.L. Narasimhan in the august presence of Dr. Girdhar Gyani- Director General, AHPI, Dr. Prem Nair - President, AHPI, Board Members of AHPI , dignitaries and delegates.
- Nursing Excellence Award to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali
- Nursing Excellence Award to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali, AHPI
Seen from the left are: Mr. Avinash Agarwal Centre Head-Nashik, Ms Sonymol K Nursing Head-Wockhardt Rajkot, Dr Parag Rindani Centre Head-SOBO, Dr Anand Galgali Administration- Wockhardt Rajkot.
- Wockhardt starts e-consultation amidst lockdown31 Mar, 2020
- 83-Year-Old Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Successfully Treated With TAVR Procedure27 Feb, 2020
- Wockhardt Doctors Remove 1.5 Inch Bottle Cap Stuck In An Infant's Throat19 Feb, 2020
- Life Wins: Successful Brain surgery gave new lease of Life to a Ghana Student12 Feb, 2020
- 70 Year Old Businessman Heart Stopped Beating for 10 Minutes Was Revived by Wockhardt Team12 Feb, 2020
- New technique of joint replacement surgery a boon for elderly patients at Wockhardt hospital, Nashik30 Jan, 2020
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019