'Nursing Excellence' Award presented to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali of N. M. Virani Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot on 23rd Feb. 2015 at the Second Global Conclave of Association of Healthcare Providers (India), (AHPI) held at Hyderabad, Telangana by the hands of Hon'ble Governor, Telangana Sri E.S.L. Narasimhan in the august presence of Dr. Girdhar Gyani- Director General, AHPI, Dr. Prem Nair - President, AHPI, Board Members of AHPI , dignitaries and delegates.
- Nursing Excellence Award to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali
- Nursing Excellence Award to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali, AHPI
Seen from the left are: Mr. Avinash Agarwal Centre Head-Nashik, Ms Sonymol K Nursing Head-Wockhardt Rajkot, Dr Parag Rindani Centre Head-SOBO, Dr Anand Galgali Administration- Wockhardt Rajkot.
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017
- Mumbai docs gives hope to Yemeni Children with cerebral palsy.09 Oct, 2017
- Ambulance driver saves South Bombay biker hurt due to pothole09 Oct, 2017
- 78-year-old brain-dead man gives a new life to two17 Sep, 2017
- Senior citizen desk inaugurated at the Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik08 Sep, 2017
- Help desk at Mumbai airport to save foreign patients from touts05 Sep, 2017