'Nursing Excellence' Award presented to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali of N. M. Virani Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot on 23rd Feb. 2015 at the Second Global Conclave of Association of Healthcare Providers (India), (AHPI) held at Hyderabad, Telangana by the hands of Hon'ble Governor, Telangana Sri E.S.L. Narasimhan in the august presence of Dr. Girdhar Gyani- Director General, AHPI, Dr. Prem Nair - President, AHPI, Board Members of AHPI , dignitaries and delegates.
- Nursing Excellence Award to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali
- Nursing Excellence Award to Ms. Sonymol K and Anand Galgali, AHPI
Seen from the left are: Mr. Avinash Agarwal Centre Head-Nashik, Ms Sonymol K Nursing Head-Wockhardt Rajkot, Dr Parag Rindani Centre Head-SOBO, Dr Anand Galgali Administration- Wockhardt Rajkot.
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018