Wockhardt Hospitals has been awarded with 9 prestigious HR Awards at World HRD Congress 2015 Seminar & Summit Mumbai (23rdEdition) on 4 different platforms : Global HR Excellence Awards, Employer Branding Awards, Dream Companies to Work for Awards and ABP News Presents HR & leadership Awards.Wockhardt Hospitals also ranked in the top 20 dream companies to work for across industries amongst 100 companies.
The Congress is governed by a Global & National Advisory Council that guides the strategic intent and leads it to its success, over 133 countries represented at the World HRD Congress in Mumbai. It is an iconic 6 day event wherein more than 8000 plus corporate leaders were present from different parts of India as well as the Globe. Each evening was featured with a remarkable Award Ceremony. Where who’s who of the Industry were present.
Zahabiya Khorakiwala, managing director, Wockhardt Hospitals, says, “We are honoured to receive these prestigious awards on behalf of the entire Wockhardt family. This recognition comes as a testimony of the hard work put in by not only the healthcare experts but all other departments of Wockhardt Hospital. These awards validate the fact that we are on the right track and also inspire us to learn and do more in the future.”
Dr. Rajani Tewari, Head HR, Wockhardt Hospitals, says, “Several national and international companies had participated for the awards and the honour we achieved speaks of the world-class HR practices and systems in place at Wockhardt Hospitals. The award is a tribute to the hard work and valuable contribution made by all members at Wockhardt Hospitals.”
The hospital was triumphant for 9 categories at the different platforms, including award for talent management, HR professional of the year, Organization with innovative HR practices, Award for best HR strategy in line with business, Young HR professional of the year, Dream company to work for award –healthcare, Young HR professional of the year, Award for best talent management strategy and Talent management leader of the year. It was also ranked in the top 20 dream companies to work for across industries amongst 100 companies.
- (L- R) Ms. Rajani Tiwari (Head HR), Ms. Amrapali Dubey (Sr. Manager, HR) & Mr. Amiya Sahoo (DGM, HR) are receiving the prestigious HR Awards at World HRD Congress 2015 Seminar & Summit, Mumbai.
Companies like Hindustan Unilever , Blue dart, Vodafone, ICICI prudential, Jindal, Yes Bank, Apollo Hospitals to name a few across industries were in line competing in various categories.
About Wockhardt Hospitals:
Wockhardt Hospitals is a chain of tertiary care super-specialty hospitals with facilities in Goa, Nagpur, Nasik, Vashi (Navi Mumbai), Rajkot, Surat, Mira Road (North Mumbai) and South Mumbai. All Wockhardt Hospitals have state-of-the-art infrastructure and globally benchmarked processes to enable Patient Care & Safety. Wockhardt Hospitals Ltd. is one of the few professionally managed corporate hospital groups in the country which put patient safety and quality of care at the core of its strategy. The overall 800 bedded hospitals have over 1000 Standard Operating Procedures or Protocols for both clinical and non-clinical processes in place. The guiding philosophy is to serve and enrich the Quality of Life patients.
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018
- Expert says potholes lead to physical and mental stress in people during monsoons04 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai sees six dengue cases after first spell of monsoon04 Jul, 2018
- Lupus – The Disease That Can Present Just With Joint Pains Initially04 Jul, 2018