World’s renowned cardiologists along with cardiac specialists from Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot, to perform Angioplasties at the complex angioplasty workshop with the ‘pioneer of Angioplasty-Dr. Mathew Samuel’
Rajkot: A one-day workshop on performing complex angioplasty procedures will be conducted by renowned cardiologist from India, Dr. Samuel Mathew at N M Virani Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot on the March 12, 2016. In this workshop, interventional cardiologists from Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot, in association with Dr. Samuel Mathew will be performing complex angioplasty procedures at the two advanced Cath labs of the hospital.
Dr. Samuel Mathew is the recipient of the prestigious Padmashree National Award in 2000, the prestigious Dr. B C Roy National award in recognition of services in the development of speciality of cardiology in 1996 and many other honorable national awards and recognitions. Dr.Samuel is pioneer of Angioplasty in India and has performed successfully more than 10000 angioplasties.
A team of interventional cardiologists from N M Virani Wockhardt Hospital comprising Dr. Shrenik Doshi, Dr. Kapil Virparia, Dr. Dharmesh Solanki and Dr.Jaydeep Desai along with the renowned Dr. Samuel Mathew will conduct procedures at the workshop and perform the angioplasty procedure on patients suffering from CTO (Chronic Total Occlusion), Calcified Blockages in Coronary artery, Left main disease, Refused CABG, Failed/Abandoned angioplasty, multiple blockages in the arteries. The screening for these patients will start from March 1, 2016.
Renowned cardiologist, Dr. Samuel Mathew is excited to be a part of the workshop and says, “Treating complex cardiac disorders is becoming increasingly important in India where heart disease has become a major reason for fatality. This workshop will help cardiologists understand the latest technique available to treat complex cases through angioplasty. I am happy that Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot, has provided such a unique platform and facility to conduct this workshop.”
For Registration or further information about the workshop, please contact: Ketal Joshi: M: 9586120202
- Sterling Wockhardt Hospitals launches advance Urology care facility in Vashi19 Jun, 2018
- Fourth organ retrieval witnessed at AVBRH, Sawangi (Meghe)19 Jun, 2018
- Golden knee replacement is a boon for those with a metal allergy.18 Jun, 2018
- Rotablation picking up among Nagpur cardiologists14 Jun, 2018
- Read what Dr. Ajay Kurve Consultant- Neurosurgery from Wockhardt Hospitals Nagpur has to speak on Brain tumor11 Jun, 2018
- First Transplant done at Wockhardt Hospital08 Jun, 2018
- How Gujarat teen who attempted suicide found his voice after 3 years in Mumbai26 Apr, 2018
- Make Time for your health11 Apr, 2018
- Social acceptance helps reduce impact of autism, say doctors02 Apr, 2018
- News on the increase in Osteoarthritis in women and how to deal with it25 Mar, 2018