Wockhardt Hospitals Nashik a part of reputed chain of tertiary care super specialty hospitals in India, has won the AHPI (Association of Healthcare providers India) award 2016 for Nursing Excellence. The hospital highlighted the various activities done by the nursing department while taking care of our patients which included robust recruiting processes, strong support for nursing associates in the form of training programs, employee feedback, competency assessments.
The hospital also detailed the various safety processes followed by nurses to ensure at Wockhardt Hospitals Life Wins always. Making the induction for a new nurse smooth helps a long way and that’s what was emphasized our Buddy system concept and our FON audits.
According to Dr. Clive Fernandes, Group Clinical Director Wockhardt Group Hospitals “Nursing is the backbone of the healthcare industry as nurses spend most of their time with our patients. A patient may not remember their name but will never forget the healing touch they give. We have empowered our nursing associates and this award is a testimony to the excellent care they provide to our patients. We are extremely proud of our Nursing Team
Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals said, each award bears testimony to our efforts of providing quality care to our patients. It also demonstrates the effort we put into training our people (medical, nursing, paramedics) in order to ensure that there is no compromise whatsoever with our patients’ health and well-being. We will continue doing our best for our patients and the society at large.”
Wockhardt Hospitals has a robust learning and development programme designed for all its employees. Separate modules are worked out for Training and Organization Development, Service Excellence, Competency Awareness Program, Assessor Certification Program, In-house Development & Assessment Centres, etc
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017
- Ambulance driver saves South Bombay biker hurt due to pothole09 Oct, 2017
- Mumbai docs gives hope to Yemeni Children with cerebral palsy.09 Oct, 2017
- 78-year-old brain-dead man gives a new life to two17 Sep, 2017
- Senior citizen desk inaugurated at the Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik08 Sep, 2017
- Help desk at Mumbai airport to save foreign patients from touts05 Sep, 2017