- Wockhardt Hospital, NOBO (Mira Road), awarded as the Best Dialysis service care provider.
- Wockhardt Hospitals Limited won the award for Innovation in Quality of Service Delivery at the Group level.
Wockhardt Hospitals, a reputed chain of tertiary care super specialty hospitals in India, has been recognized at the recently concluded Health and Fitness Leadership awards for its contribution to the field of healthcare. Wockhardt Hospital, NOBO was awarded as the “Best Dialysis service care” provider.
Wockhardt Hospitals Limited was also won the award for Innovation in Quality of Service Delivery at the group level.
CMO Asia, Health and Fitness Leadership awards bring the best healthcare industry professionals who have made outstanding contributions to the field aiming to reward the best and enhancing reputation.
Expressing her happiness over the wins, Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals, said, “The year 2016 started on a brilliant note for us with multiple awards and recognitions, which are testimonies to the hard work and efforts put in by my entire team. I would like to thank my team for supporting Wockhardt Hospitals in providing the best healthcare services across the cities we are present in. We, at Wockhardt, are committed towards imparting quality care to patients and will continue to strive to provide cutting-edge medical assistance to all sections of the society.”
Dr. Clive Fernandes, Group Clinical Director, Wockhardt Hospital said, “In this initiative we highlighted the entire comprehensive care we provide to our patients requiring dialysis beginning from a smooth scheduling to a comprehensive assessment, robust infection control practices and a pleasant experience during the dialysis procedure.”
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018