- Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot, awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital, Saurashtra & Kutch region
- Wockhardt Hospitals Limited won the award for Innovation in Quality of Service Delivery at the Group level.
Wockhardt Hospitals, a reputed chain of tertiary care super specialty hospitals in India, has been recognized at the recently concluded Health and Fitness Leadership awards for its contribution to the field of healthcare. Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot was awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital, Saurashtra & Kutch region.
Furthermore, Wockhardt Hospitals Limited won the award for Innovation in Quality of Service Delivery at the Group level.
CMO Asia, Health and Fitness Leadership awards bring the best healthcare industry professionals who have made outstanding contributions to the field aiming to reward the best and enhancing reputation.
Expressing her happiness over the wins, Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals, said, “The year 2016 started on a brilliant note for us with multiple awards and recognitions, which are testimonies to the hard work and efforts put in by my entire team. I would like to thank my team for supporting Wockhardt Hospitals in providing the best healthcare services across the cities we are present in. We, at Wockhardt, are committed towards imparting quality care to patients and will continue to strive to provide cutting-edge medical assistance to all sections of the society.”
Dr. Clive Fernandes, Group Clinical Director, Wockhardt Hospital said, “In this category we highlighted the range of clinical services we provide to our patients with almost all departments having super specialists. We showcased the various innovations we have implemented across the clinical, operational and customer experience verticals across all our group hospitals which have helped us improve our processes across all these verticals leading t better clinical outcomes, improved operational efficiencies and enhanced customer satisfaction.”
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018
- Key to saving your life: Don't lock your phone03 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospitals awarded "Best clinical practices of the year award" at Navabharat Value Based Healthcare Summit and Awards 201815 Nov, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018