- Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot, awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital, Saurashtra & Kutch region
- Wockhardt Hospitals Limited won the award for Innovation in Quality of Service Delivery at the Group level.
Wockhardt Hospitals, a reputed chain of tertiary care super specialty hospitals in India, has been recognized at the recently concluded Health and Fitness Leadership awards for its contribution to the field of healthcare. Wockhardt Hospital, Rajkot was awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital, Saurashtra & Kutch region.
Furthermore, Wockhardt Hospitals Limited won the award for Innovation in Quality of Service Delivery at the Group level.
CMO Asia, Health and Fitness Leadership awards bring the best healthcare industry professionals who have made outstanding contributions to the field aiming to reward the best and enhancing reputation.
Expressing her happiness over the wins, Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals, said, “The year 2016 started on a brilliant note for us with multiple awards and recognitions, which are testimonies to the hard work and efforts put in by my entire team. I would like to thank my team for supporting Wockhardt Hospitals in providing the best healthcare services across the cities we are present in. We, at Wockhardt, are committed towards imparting quality care to patients and will continue to strive to provide cutting-edge medical assistance to all sections of the society.”
Dr. Clive Fernandes, Group Clinical Director, Wockhardt Hospital said, “In this category we highlighted the range of clinical services we provide to our patients with almost all departments having super specialists. We showcased the various innovations we have implemented across the clinical, operational and customer experience verticals across all our group hospitals which have helped us improve our processes across all these verticals leading t better clinical outcomes, improved operational efficiencies and enhanced customer satisfaction.”
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017
- Mumbai docs gives hope to Yemeni Children with cerebral palsy.09 Oct, 2017
- Ambulance driver saves South Bombay biker hurt due to pothole09 Oct, 2017
- 78-year-old brain-dead man gives a new life to two17 Sep, 2017
- Senior citizen desk inaugurated at the Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik08 Sep, 2017
- Help desk at Mumbai airport to save foreign patients from touts05 Sep, 2017