- Gold Greentech award for ‘Employee Engagement’
- Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’- Dr. Rajani Tewari
Wockhardt Hospitals, a reputed chain of tertiary care multi specialty hospitals in India firmly believes that its employees are its greatest strength. At the 6th Annual Greentech HR Award recently concluded in Mumbai, Wockhardt Hospitals was conferred with Gold for ‘Employee Engagement’ in the organisation category. Also Dr. Rajani Tewari, Head HR, Wockhardt Hospitals, was conferred with Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’.
Greentech HR award serves as a catalyst to understand the intrinsic value of Human Resource management in business excellence. Evaluation of Greentech HR award is an intensive process with nominations evaluated by experts from the Government, Academia and Industry. The awards are presented to companies demonstrating highest level of commitment to HR practices.
Expressing her pleasure over the award wins, Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals, said, “I am elated and proud to have the bright HR leader- Dr. Rajani Tewari associated with our organisation. Dr. Rajani is ambitious and also works very hard to achieve her set goals. She takes the best care of my asset-my employees.”
On receiving the award, Dr. Rajani Tewari said, “Winning the Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’ is indeed a proud moment for me. The award brings with itself higher responsibilities. I would like to thank my team for their contribution.”
Wockhardt Hospitals has a robust learning and development programme designed for all its employees. Separate modules are worked out for Training and Organization Development, Service Excellence, Competency Awareness Program, Assessor Certification Program, In-house Development & Assessment Centres, etc. Wockhardt hospitals also has various internal programmes arranged for their nurses, doctors, staff and all other employees of the hospital promoting a happy work culture.
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018