- Gold Greentech award for ‘Employee Engagement’
- Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’- Dr. Rajani Tewari
Wockhardt Hospitals, a reputed chain of tertiary care multi specialty hospitals in India firmly believes that its employees are its greatest strength. At the 6th Annual Greentech HR Award recently concluded in Mumbai, Wockhardt Hospitals was conferred with Gold for ‘Employee Engagement’ in the organisation category. Also Dr. Rajani Tewari, Head HR, Wockhardt Hospitals, was conferred with Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’.
Greentech HR award serves as a catalyst to understand the intrinsic value of Human Resource management in business excellence. Evaluation of Greentech HR award is an intensive process with nominations evaluated by experts from the Government, Academia and Industry. The awards are presented to companies demonstrating highest level of commitment to HR practices.
Expressing her pleasure over the award wins, Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals, said, “I am elated and proud to have the bright HR leader- Dr. Rajani Tewari associated with our organisation. Dr. Rajani is ambitious and also works very hard to achieve her set goals. She takes the best care of my asset-my employees.”
On receiving the award, Dr. Rajani Tewari said, “Winning the Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’ is indeed a proud moment for me. The award brings with itself higher responsibilities. I would like to thank my team for their contribution.”
Wockhardt Hospitals has a robust learning and development programme designed for all its employees. Separate modules are worked out for Training and Organization Development, Service Excellence, Competency Awareness Program, Assessor Certification Program, In-house Development & Assessment Centres, etc. Wockhardt hospitals also has various internal programmes arranged for their nurses, doctors, staff and all other employees of the hospital promoting a happy work culture.
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018
- Key to saving your life: Don't lock your phone03 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospitals awarded "Best clinical practices of the year award" at Navabharat Value Based Healthcare Summit and Awards 201815 Nov, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018