- Gold Greentech award for ‘Employee Engagement’
- Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’- Dr. Rajani Tewari
Wockhardt Hospitals, a reputed chain of tertiary care multi specialty hospitals in India firmly believes that its employees are its greatest strength. At the 6th Annual Greentech HR Award recently concluded in Mumbai, Wockhardt Hospitals was conferred with Gold for ‘Employee Engagement’ in the organisation category. Also Dr. Rajani Tewari, Head HR, Wockhardt Hospitals, was conferred with Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’.
Greentech HR award serves as a catalyst to understand the intrinsic value of Human Resource management in business excellence. Evaluation of Greentech HR award is an intensive process with nominations evaluated by experts from the Government, Academia and Industry. The awards are presented to companies demonstrating highest level of commitment to HR practices.
Expressing her pleasure over the award wins, Ms. Zahabiya Khorakiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt Hospitals, said, “I am elated and proud to have the bright HR leader- Dr. Rajani Tewari associated with our organisation. Dr. Rajani is ambitious and also works very hard to achieve her set goals. She takes the best care of my asset-my employees.”
On receiving the award, Dr. Rajani Tewari said, “Winning the Gold Greentech award for ‘HR Leader’ is indeed a proud moment for me. The award brings with itself higher responsibilities. I would like to thank my team for their contribution.”
Wockhardt Hospitals has a robust learning and development programme designed for all its employees. Separate modules are worked out for Training and Organization Development, Service Excellence, Competency Awareness Program, Assessor Certification Program, In-house Development & Assessment Centres, etc. Wockhardt hospitals also has various internal programmes arranged for their nurses, doctors, staff and all other employees of the hospital promoting a happy work culture.
- Healthcare Provision Positive for Industry02 Feb, 2018
- 35 liver recipients, donors to take part in (Mumbai Marathon) Dream Run representing Wockhardt Hospital SOBO17 Jan, 2018
- Infant swallows pin,saved after surgery01 Dec, 2017
- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor28 Nov, 2017
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017
- Ambulance driver saves South Bombay biker hurt due to pothole09 Oct, 2017
- Mumbai docs gives hope to Yemeni Children with cerebral palsy.09 Oct, 2017
- 78-year-old brain-dead man gives a new life to two17 Sep, 2017
- Senior citizen desk inaugurated at the Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik08 Sep, 2017
- Help desk at Mumbai airport to save foreign patients from touts05 Sep, 2017