Father’s day is observed on 18th June every year. A father is every son's first hero and every daughter's first love. He did not just get you in the world but has given all his life and efforts to make your life better. It is therefore, every child’s responsibility to care for their parents during old age.
We have LIVE example from Mumbai where two sons have saved their father’s life with all their efforts and dedication. Mr Sunil P Joshi, a 56 yrs old patient was admitted to Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central in March 2017 with liver cirrhosis. His condition had deteriorated over time. He was unable to speak, was unable to walk without support. He had lost all his muscle mass, appeared skinny with lot of fluid in his belly. He had a huge bed sore.
Wockhardt Hospital multidisciplinary team evaluated and optimized him in 4 weeks. At the same time the family strongly stood for him. The older son, (Dharmesh Joshi)an advocate by profession, worked hard and managed to get financial support with the help of Government (Prime Minister and Chief Minister Relief fund), Non-Governmental Organizations (Various trust), Digital Media (Crowd Funding), relatives and friends. The younger son, (Yash Joshi) 22 yrs old, cheerful boy donated 60 % part of his liver.
Liver transplant surgery was conducted on 2nd May successfully in Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai Central by Dr. Anurag Shrimal & Team.
Source : Gujarat Mid-day
- Mumbai docs gives hope to Yemeni Children with cerebral palsy.09 Oct, 2017
- Ambulance driver saves South Bombay biker hurt due to pothole09 Oct, 2017
- 78-year-old brain-dead man gives a new life to two17 Sep, 2017
- Senior citizen desk inaugurated at the Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik08 Sep, 2017
- Help desk at Mumbai airport to save foreign patients from touts05 Sep, 2017
- How Wockhardt Hospitals CIO built an automated cost analysis model17 Aug, 2017
- How healthcare organisations are using data analytics to improve clinical outcomes17 Aug, 2017
- State of The Art Cardiology Services Saves Young Lady's Life28 Jun, 2017
- Successful Paediatric Cardiac Surgery Saves a Baby’s Life28 Jun, 2017
- Life wins: A man shot down and heads back to work in 30 days12 Jun, 2017