Largest gall bladder Cyst on the earth surgically removed... Rare case operated in Wockhardt Hospital – Mira Road
Dr Imran Shaikh, Surgical Gastroenterologist and Consultant liver transplantation surgeon from Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road has likely set a world record by surgically removing world’s largest gall bladder cyst – measuring 36.57 cm and weighing 1.7 kg. The existing record is held by Dr. Jeevan Kankaria, who removed at 30-cm-long gall bladder cyst from Suman Rao’s stomach on August 10, 2016 at Jaipur.
Big congratulations to Dr Imran Shaikh and clinical team members who proved “Life wins”.
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018