Largest gall bladder Cyst on the earth surgically removed... Rare case operated in Wockhardt Hospital – Mira Road
Dr Imran Shaikh, Surgical Gastroenterologist and Consultant liver transplantation surgeon from Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road has likely set a world record by surgically removing world’s largest gall bladder cyst – measuring 36.57 cm and weighing 1.7 kg. The existing record is held by Dr. Jeevan Kankaria, who removed at 30-cm-long gall bladder cyst from Suman Rao’s stomach on August 10, 2016 at Jaipur.
Big congratulations to Dr Imran Shaikh and clinical team members who proved “Life wins”.
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018
- Expert says potholes lead to physical and mental stress in people during monsoons04 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai sees six dengue cases after first spell of monsoon04 Jul, 2018
- Lupus – The Disease That Can Present Just With Joint Pains Initially04 Jul, 2018
- Do you have a 'Numb Thumb'?04 Jul, 2018
- Push ‘Code White’ for seizures and strokes03 Jul, 2018