Largest gall bladder Cyst on the earth surgically removed... Rare case operated in Wockhardt Hospital – Mira Road
Dr Imran Shaikh, Surgical Gastroenterologist and Consultant liver transplantation surgeon from Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road has likely set a world record by surgically removing world’s largest gall bladder cyst – measuring 36.57 cm and weighing 1.7 kg. The existing record is held by Dr. Jeevan Kankaria, who removed at 30-cm-long gall bladder cyst from Suman Rao’s stomach on August 10, 2016 at Jaipur.
Big congratulations to Dr Imran Shaikh and clinical team members who proved “Life wins”.
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018
- Key to saving your life: Don't lock your phone03 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospitals awarded "Best clinical practices of the year award" at Navabharat Value Based Healthcare Summit and Awards 201815 Nov, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018