Largest gall bladder Cyst on the earth surgically removed... Rare case operated in Wockhardt Hospital – Mira Road
Dr Imran Shaikh, Surgical Gastroenterologist and Consultant liver transplantation surgeon from Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road has likely set a world record by surgically removing world’s largest gall bladder cyst – measuring 36.57 cm and weighing 1.7 kg. The existing record is held by Dr. Jeevan Kankaria, who removed at 30-cm-long gall bladder cyst from Suman Rao’s stomach on August 10, 2016 at Jaipur.
Big congratulations to Dr Imran Shaikh and clinical team members who proved “Life wins”.
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018