Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October
Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road which is a part of hospitals chain of Wockhardt Group is embarking on a month long campaign to create awareness about breast cancer with the help of their all female doctors, nurses’ security guards and housekeeping staff. On the occasion of breast cancer awareness month all female staff will wear maximum pink dress in October and at the same time they will discuss about breast cancer awareness details with all female OPT and IPD patients.
On this occasion Ravi Hirwani – Centre Head Wockhardt Hospitals, Mira Road said, "Many of us are aware about the colour pink being an international symbol of breast cancer awareness. Every October, people all around the world sport the colour to support the breast cancer awareness month. It could be in the form of pink ribbons, pink lapel pins or by simply wearing the colour, so we decided make awareness about breast cancer in this month by using maximum pink colour. We have 70 per cent female staff in our hospitals and they all will make awareness about cancer prevention among our patients and their relatives regularly in this month."
- Wockhardt Hospitals awarded "Best clinical practices of the year award" at Navabharat Value Based Healthcare Summit and Awards 201815 Nov, 2018
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018
- Mumbai’s Wockhardt hospital becomes the first one in India to have ENLS certified emergency staff12 Aug, 2018
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018