Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October
Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road which is a part of hospitals chain of Wockhardt Group is embarking on a month long campaign to create awareness about breast cancer with the help of their all female doctors, nurses’ security guards and housekeeping staff. On the occasion of breast cancer awareness month all female staff will wear maximum pink dress in October and at the same time they will discuss about breast cancer awareness details with all female OPT and IPD patients.
On this occasion Ravi Hirwani – Centre Head Wockhardt Hospitals, Mira Road said, "Many of us are aware about the colour pink being an international symbol of breast cancer awareness. Every October, people all around the world sport the colour to support the breast cancer awareness month. It could be in the form of pink ribbons, pink lapel pins or by simply wearing the colour, so we decided make awareness about breast cancer in this month by using maximum pink colour. We have 70 per cent female staff in our hospitals and they all will make awareness about cancer prevention among our patients and their relatives regularly in this month."
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018