- Wockhardt's hat-trick of Green Corridor
Public awareness about organ donation is fast picking up and to save lives. A 22 year old youth who met with an accident on November 22 as his mo-bike skidded in front of LIT College gate was admitted to Local hospital in a critical condition was found irreversible coma setting in him. On informing his parents they without wasting time agreed for the noble cause of organ donation which would save five lives. Successively the status was informed to ZTCC Nagpur, and in turn a call was made to Wockhardt.
Dr Sanjay Kolte, Kidney Transplant surgeon at Wockhardt hospital said, the organs were well utilised. This year has seen the maximum cadaver transplant as compared to the earlier years. It shows that the awareness has increased among the public on Organ donation. Dr Suryashree Pandey seconded Dr Kolte’s Opinion and said, the increase in awareness on Organ donation is becoming quite evident and proving beneficial to the health care system as well as the country.
Today is National Organ Donation day, Wockhardt Hospital Nagpur staff was happy that they could benefit 3 patients requiring organ transplant said K. Sujatha, Centre Head, Wockhardt Hospital Nagpur.
Big congratulations to Dr. Sanjay Kolte, Dr. Suryashree Pandey from Wockhardt Hospitals Nagpur and other clinical team members who proved “Life wins’.
- Zahabiya Khorakiwala MD talk about the trailblazing progress of Wockhardt Hospitals18 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt sets up 13-bed dialysis unit in South Mumbai with 3 extra beds for hepatitis B/C, HIV positive patients16 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai doctor removes 1.7kg gall bladder cyst, may have set world record10 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt organises programme to improve patient’s clinical outcomes06 Jul, 2018
- Nine-months-old boy youngest to undergo successful liver transplant06 Jul, 2018
- Wockhardt hospital starts haematology, haemato oncology, BMT facility in north Mumbai suburb04 Jul, 2018
- Leptospirosis claims three lives in Mumbai04 Jul, 2018
- Expert says potholes lead to physical and mental stress in people during monsoons04 Jul, 2018
- Mumbai sees six dengue cases after first spell of monsoon04 Jul, 2018
- Lupus – The Disease That Can Present Just With Joint Pains Initially04 Jul, 2018