Wockhardt Hospitals awarded “Best clinical practices of the year award” at Navabharat Value Based Healthcare Summit and Awards 2018
Wockhardt Hospitals, known for delivering the best medical facilities and patient care, was recently awarded “Best clinical practices of the year award” at "2nd Edition of Navabharat Value Based Healthcare Summit and Awards 2018," held at Vivanta by Taj Colaba.
On behalf of the hospital, the award was received by Dr. Clive Fernandes, Group Clinical Director from Ms. Vidya Thankur, Minister of State (Maharashtra) for Women and Child Development, Food and Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Food and Drugs Administration and Mr. Nimish Maheshwari, Managing Director, Navbharat Publication.
*Navbharat publication, the 85 years old chain of newspaper published from the state of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgargh, Orissa & Gujarat. This Summit has attended by leaders in healthcare industry like prominent doctors, healthcare professionals from Private and Government health corporations from Maharashtra.
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018
- Key to saving your life: Don't lock your phone03 Dec, 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital female staff goes pink in October09 Oct, 2018
- City doc saves critically ill patient of split aorta, a rare heart defect : Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur22 Aug, 2018
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives20 Aug, 2018