Wockhardt Hospitals awarded “Best clinical practices of the year award” at Navabharat Value Based Healthcare Summit and Awards 2018
Wockhardt Hospitals, known for delivering the best medical facilities and patient care, was recently awarded “Best clinical practices of the year award” at "2nd Edition of Navabharat Value Based Healthcare Summit and Awards 2018," held at Vivanta by Taj Colaba.
On behalf of the hospital, the award was received by Dr. Clive Fernandes, Group Clinical Director from Ms. Vidya Thankur, Minister of State (Maharashtra) for Women and Child Development, Food and Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Food and Drugs Administration and Mr. Nimish Maheshwari, Managing Director, Navbharat Publication.
*Navbharat publication, the 85 years old chain of newspaper published from the state of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgargh, Orissa & Gujarat. This Summit has attended by leaders in healthcare industry like prominent doctors, healthcare professionals from Private and Government health corporations from Maharashtra.
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018