Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO Launches a Diabetes Clinic Powered by Wellthy Therapeutics
With a growing number of diabetic patients in the country, there is a dire need for more clinics so that affected people are saved from Diabetes & Diabetes related problems.Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai Central a JCI & NABH Accredited hospitals in association with Wellthy Therapeutics launched a “Diabetes Clinic”. Digital technologies suite for diabetes will be used to help people in treatment from the medical condition. The Launch was followed by seminar for visiting patients with free check up of HbA1c test and diabetes camp.
Digital therapeutics, also known as “software as a drug,” involves the use of digital tools or systems to treat medical conditions. In digital therapeutics, digital technologies such as apps, devices and software are used to treat patients in the same way drugs, surgeries or medical devices are applied therapeutically. Digital therapeutics may be used as stand-alone treatments or as part of a broader treatment program that incorporates both digital and non-digital (conventional) therapies.
Dr. Parag Rindani, Centre Head at Wockhardt Hospital, SOBO says, "Newly launched Diabetes clinic will be dedicated to provide accessible medical treatment for patients who seek aid with various problems related to diabetes. Our patients with chronic conditions like diabetes stand to benefit from continuous and real-time care provided by Wellthy Therapeutics' digital therapeutic suite, as we enable out-of-clinic extensions to our world-class in-clinic care to help our patients improve their health outcomes. Diabetes clinic will comprise of endocrinologist, Diabetic Foot Surgeon, Neurologist, internal medicine expert and other specialties."
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Rare case of Cortication of Aorta treated successfully : Wockhardt Hospital Nashik25 Jan, 2019
- 82-year-old man first from Central India to get leadless pacemaker implanted27 Dec, 2018
- Mumbai: Man has stroke, unlocked cell phone saves life10 Dec, 2018
- No silicone implants in breasts, doctors tell Australia woman who underwent operation in Thailand10 Dec, 2018
- Four critical patients get new lease of life10 Dec, 2018
- 15 children undergo heart surgery at Wockhardt10 Dec, 2018