Dr. Devang Chandrakant Tank
Consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) DM (Gastroenterology)
Dr. Devang Chandrakant Tank is a consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist at Wockhardt Hospitals Rajkot. He has rich experience as an Assistant professor at PDU Medical college and CU shah College (Surendranagar). He served as a faculty at Government Medical College, Trivandrum and Treasurer at Trivandrum Liver clinics - Trivandrum. He had been with Sterling hospitals (Rajkot) as a consultant - Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist.Memberships Of Academic Societies
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG) — Lifetime membership
- Indian National association of Study of Liver disease (INASL) — Lifetime membership
- Association of Physician of Rajkot (APR) — Executive Committee Member
- Splenic abscess due to chronic melioidosis in a patient previously misdiagnosed as tuberculosis
- Risk factors of cellulitis in cirrhosis and antibiotic prophylaxis in preventing recurrence
- The value of serum AFP and Barcelona Clinic Liver Cancer system in the prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma
- Predictors of Barrett's esophagus in patients presenting to a tertiary care center
- Endoscopic significance of bowel wall thickening on abdominal Computed Tomograpy scan (CT scan) of patients with no prior history of gastrointestinal disease
- Occurrence of failure of empirical treatment of spontaneous bacterial peritonitis and role of other antibiotic in failure.
- Autoimmune Hepatitis: A single center experience from South India.
- Survival of patients with cirrhosis following first episode of decompansation
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis among child cirrhotic patients receiving pharmacologic acid suppression