IN THIS state of curfew, it is the moral responsibility of all citizens to stay at home and follow social distancing to avoid spread of coronavirus. Wockhardt Hospital has taken a new initiative to provide necessary health care to the people.
Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur is providing facility to people to consult their doctor from their home through online consultation. Under this facility, patients can take proper advice from their doctor through video conferencing at home. For further information, interested may contact (Phone numbers: 0712-6624100, 8605604444).
- 83-Year-Old Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Successfully Treated With TAVR Procedure27 Feb, 2020
- Wockhardt Doctors Remove 1.5 Inch Bottle Cap Stuck In An Infant's Throat19 Feb, 2020
- 70 Year Old Businessman Heart Stopped Beating for 10 Minutes Was Revived by Wockhardt Team12 Feb, 2020
- Life Wins: Successful Brain surgery gave new lease of Life to a Ghana Student12 Feb, 2020
- New technique of joint replacement surgery a boon for elderly patients at Wockhardt hospital, Nashik30 Jan, 2020
- Wockhardt Hospital Express Healthcare May 201910 Jun, 2019
- Increase in heart disease..18 Apr, 2019
- A minimal Invasive surgery for mitral valve in heart was successfully performed04 Apr, 2019
- Care Wins, Life Wins : Doctor creates controlled heart attack for good cause! : Wockhardt Hospital SOBO01 Mar, 2019