To add to the comfort of the senior citizens and assist them more effectively Wockhardt hospital launched a senior citizen deskin its Nashik hospital. Vinod Sawantwadkar informed that there is a need of such initiative to help out the elderly.
The desk will solve all queries of senior citizen patients. It will also coordinate on registration, appointment for OPD,IP admission, estimates for surgeries ,health checkups, appointment and billings, investigations reports dispatch, wheel chair assist ,OPD billing, consultation and house-keeping coordination.
Wockhardt Nashik has also launched a senior citizen card and dedicated helpline to assist the elderly.Call our Senior Citizen 24x7 helpline number: 8530044446
Source – Lokmat times, Pudhari.
- Hosp staffer donates brain-dead son's organs to save 3 lives24 Oct, 2017
- Mumbai docs gives hope to Yemeni Children with cerebral palsy.09 Oct, 2017
- Ambulance driver saves South Bombay biker hurt due to pothole09 Oct, 2017
- 78-year-old brain-dead man gives a new life to two17 Sep, 2017
- Help desk at Mumbai airport to save foreign patients from touts05 Sep, 2017
- How Wockhardt Hospitals CIO built an automated cost analysis model17 Aug, 2017
- How healthcare organisations are using data analytics to improve clinical outcomes17 Aug, 2017
- State of The Art Cardiology Services Saves Young Lady's Life28 Jun, 2017
- Successful Paediatric Cardiac Surgery Saves a Baby’s Life28 Jun, 2017