Common Surgical Procedures
in General Surgery
Why Choose Wockhardt Hospitals
For General Surgery?
Why choose Wockhardt Hospitals
for General Surgery?
Wockhardt Hospitals are considered one of the best General Surgery hospitals in India. The primary reason to choose Wockhardt Hospital for surgeries is the top-notch healthcare facilities and affordability. Our hospitals is well-equipped, well-trained, and reasonably priced.
Our surgical staff is competent in all major operative interventions, including diagnosis, treatment, and management. Our medical facility provides high-quality procedures such as surgery for Thyroid, Breast, Appendix, Gall Bladder, Hernia Repair, Rectal Pathologies, etc. At Wockhardt Hospitals, our experienced doctors have received specialized training at the international level in several surgical specialties and are experts in their respective fields. Well-trained nurses & medical staff, highly advanced technology, and cutting-edge operating rooms with the newest equipment support our expert surgeons.
Renowned General Surgeon
at Wockhardt Hospitals
Below are some of the best general surgery doctors at Wockhardt Hospitals :
Dr Imran Shaikh
Dr. Reshma Jaydeep Palep
Dr Tilakdas S. Shetty
Dr Khyati Shroff
Dr. Rajiv Manek
Dr. Aditi Agrawal
Dr. Shalil Patil
Dr. Shalil Patil
Dr. Sunil Banasode
What is General Surgery?
General Surgery is the basic training that surgeons from all specialties have to receive. The General Surgery department is in charge their of patient care before, during, and after surgery, in addition to doing surgical procedures for various common illnesses. Our General Surgeons are well-trained to deal with different tissues and organs.
What is the importance of
General operation is performed for a variety of reasons. A person may undergo general surgery procedures for –
The main advantage of general surgery procedures is improving quality of life. The particular advantages, however, vary depending on the treatment a patient receives. For instance, while a skin transplant mostly focuses on enhancing the quality of life, a heart transplant is typically required for survival. In the end, though, everything ultimately boils down to prolonging life expectancy.
What types of surgery are typically
performed in General Surgery?
There are several types of surgery performed under General Surgery. Some of them are mentioned below –
No Posts found
- Shock – A severe drop in blood flow throughout the body causes shock. The most frequent cause of shock is low blood pressure.
- Hemorrhage – Sudden loss of excess blood might lead to several complications.
- Wound infection – Bacteria can cause an infection at the surgical site. Infections may slow healing.
- Deep vein thrombosis – In deep veins, blood clotting can occasionally happen.
- Pulmonary Embolism– can result from large blood clots that get free and obstruct an artery to the heart.
- Anesthetic reaction – Allergies to anesthetics do happen. However, they are uncommon. The symptoms can be anything from dizziness to liver damage.