Terms and Conditions
- USER ELIGIBILITY: The website is available only to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal majority and are competent to enter into a legally binding agreement(s) under the applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the website.
- BOOKING APPOINTMENTS, ORDERING MEDICINES AND INTERACTION WITH MEDICAL SERVICE PROVIDERS:
- While Hospital will try to ensure a confirmed appointment with a medical service provider (like doctor or diagnostic lab) for a user who requested an appointment on the website, Hospital do not guarantee that the user will get a confirmed appointment. Further, Hospital have no liability if such an appointment is later cancelled, postponed or rescheduled by the medical service provider, or the medical service provider is not available as per the given appointment time. If you decide to engage with a medical service provider to provide medical services to you, you do so at your own risk.
- RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF WEBSITE:
- (i) place any or misleading information on the website;
(ii) use or access any service, information, application or software available via the website in a manner not expressly permitted by Hospital;
(iii) input or upload to the website any information that may contain viruses or other programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any the website or information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another;
(iv) use or access the website or services in any way that, in Hospital’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the website or interferes with the ability of authorised parties to access the services or the website.
- FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS: You are solely responsible for the content that you choose to submit for publication on the website, including any feedback, reviews or ratings. Hospital disclaims all responsibility with respect to the content of any such feedback, reviews or ratings, and shall not be liable, under any event, for any comments or feedback given by any of the users in relation to the services provided by another user. All such feedback should be made in accordance with applicable law. The option of users to give feedback remains at Hospital’s sole discretion and may be modified or withdrawn at its sole discretion. Hospital may moderate such feedback at any time and shall not be obliged to act in any manner to give effect to the content of users’ feedback. Any information received from user including but not limited to, comments, questions, feedback, reviews, data, suggestions, ideas, and alike, is and will be deemed non-confidential. Hospital shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use, reproduce, disclose and/or redistribute to others without limitation or use such information, including but not limited to ideas, concepts, know-how for the purpose of, including but not limited to, manufacturing, developing, marketing and/or advertising any products incorporating such information, either partly or wholly. You agree that Hospital may contact you through telephone, e-mail, SMS, or any other means of communication for the purpose of obtaining your feedback in relation to website or its’s services; and/or in relation to any medical service providers on the website; and/or resolving any complaints or queries by medical service providers regarding your feedback, reviews or ratings; and you agree to provide your fullest co-operation further to such communication by Hospital.
- OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT AND COPYRIGHT: The website and information herein is subject to copyright protection. All the information displayed, transmitted or carried by the Hospital and its related websites including, but not limited to, news articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, profiles, audio clips, video clips, trademarks, service marks and the like, are protected by the copyright and other intellectual property laws. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to any content accessed through the website and not to alter the content in any way. Hospital gives you permission to copy documents published by the Hospital on this website exclusively for personal non-commercial use only, provided that you do not remove any trademarks, copyright and any other notice contained in such content. Except as expressly provided above, the user acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through the website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the user to personal liability or criminal prosecution. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right under any patent or trademark of Hospital, or any third party. All product names appearing herein are trademarks of Hospital unless noted otherwise. The use or misuse of any trademarks, not reasonably allowed by law, should be entirely avoided.
- LINKS: Hospital website may contain links to other websites, as a useful resource to visitors of the website. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on the part of the Hospital for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. Users of the website are advised that certain links on this website may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Hospital has no control. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. Hospital cannot guarantee, and make no representations as to the accuracy of any website to which link is provided or reference made. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Hospital is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party). Please note that Hospital is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
- INDEMNITY: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hospital, its affiliates including without limitation, its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, representative, partners from any and all third party claims, damages, losses, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney fees & costs), resulting from your using this website and/or the information contained herein. Hospital will notify you of any such claim, loss, liability, claim for damages or demand, and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide Hospital with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, claim for damages or costs.
- TERMINATION: You agree that Hospital, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of the website at any time and for any or no reason at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately discontinue your use of the website, and destroy any copies you may have made of any portion of information or content available on the website. Accessing the website after such termination, suspension shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, you agree that Hospital shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such termination or suspension of your access to the website.