- Valentine's Day Gift - Good Health!
If you still aren’t convinced that Valentine’s Day is a good thing, then you must meet this couple from Mira Road who underwent varicose vein surgery on same day to celebrate Valentine day. Varicose vein of leg is complicated condition, most commonly seen in people who have to stand for long hours or are suffering from obesity, it can also occur because of hereditary conditions & post pregnancy. Mr. Shailesh Mehta (56) and Mrs. Kashmira Mehta (53) were suffering from Varicose vein problems for a long time.
Dr. Himanshu Shah, Varicose vein consultant from Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road, who conducted laser treatment on this couple said, "Even though the disease is not Life threatening it can be debilitating if not treated properly. Currently 8 out of 100 people are facing this problem in the age bracket of 40 to 45 years. In this case both of them were facing varicose vein problem and considering their age they didn’t want to be dependent on anyone. The couple had requested to perform laser surgery on same day so we can celebrate Valentine day together, so we performed this surgery on 4th February exactly 10 days before.
A big congratulations to Dr. Himanshu Shah, varicose vein consultant from Wockhardt Hospital, Mira Road and other team members.
Source: Gujarati Mid-day
- Life wins: A man shot down and heads back to work in 30 days12 Jun, 2017
- At Wockhardt Sobo, a son becomes a dad’s hero.07 Jun, 2017
- Wockhardt Hospitals in Surat, an Ideal Place for Any Treatment02 May, 2017
- Paramedical professionals: The driving force of any healthcare institute24 Apr, 2017
- Comatose Girl's Organs Saved Two Lives at Wockhardt Hospital in Nagpur17 Apr, 2017
- Organ Harvesting at Wockhardt Hospital Nashik Saves Four Lives17 Apr, 2017
- Patients who lose the ability to speak after suffering a stroke may be able to regain their speech through song therapy29 Mar, 2017
- India in 10 years: Healthcare sector will see radical consolidation04 Feb, 2017
- Saved from a tiny, hidden tumour in nick of time16 Jan, 2017