HOSPITAL DEDICATED TO BUILD HEALTHY SURAT
Latest facilities and modern structure along with humanitarian approach makes Wockhardt Hospital, Surat an ideal place for any patient.
Wockhardt is a leading name in Healthcare sector which is serving the nation since long time. The hospital chain has always been recognized with respect when it comes to mentioning top players in healthcare field. Wockhardt Surat has been no exception to it. With State of the art facilities and talented health care practitioners, Wockhardt, Surat situated at Athwalines has built reputation for itself.
A major benefit which people receive at Wockhardt hospital, Surat is the cashless facility available at the hospital. The hospital has all the required tie-ups where any private and government scheme benefits can be taken and cashless treatment can be availed. This is the biggest advantage for any hospital and also a great support to the current efforts of the nation to go in direction of more and more cashless transactions.
The hospital is also providing free cardiology services and check up camp in rural areas surrounded by Surat where needy people from places like Surat, Bharuch, Valsad and Tapi district can take benefit of such camps. These camps not only give free check-ups but also create awareness about such diseases and how to keep them healthy and fit. Nirav Shah, Centre head of Wockhardt Hospitals, Surat says” We are doing across 30 camps in a month without taking any charges. The only motto behind this is to take the latest advancements and modern technologies to everyone and amek them aware about it.
On major achievement of the hospital is that they have made the pediatric surgery available at Surat which is was a rare thing to find and mostly parents had to take their children in metros all the time. This step would serve as a great booster towards the health of city’s children. The hospital also provides free BSL( Basic Life Support) and ACLS( Advanced Cardiac Life Support).
Training to the institutions and their staff which can make them aware of the basic treatments which can be given to any patients in emergency situation. The hospital lab is also” NABL” accredited which testifies its credibility and makes it the best place to choose when any healthcare assistance is required.
We always talk a lot about women empowerment which the need of the hour in our society. Under the campaign” Nursing Empowerment” which is run by Wockhardt , they are training women and nurses to excel in healthcare profession and be able to help many needy patients as well as achieve a better living for themselves. Nirav shah adds,”We at Wockhardt in giving our patients the best treatments and also educate them about healthy lifestyles and what can be done to diagnose any disease at early stage. The entire team at Wockhardt is always available to serve the citizens of Surat and make them fitter and healthier”.Source : TOI
- Sterling Wockhardt Hospitals launches advance Urology care facility in Vashi19 Jun, 2018
- Fourth organ retrieval witnessed at AVBRH, Sawangi (Meghe)19 Jun, 2018
- Golden knee replacement is a boon for those with a metal allergy.18 Jun, 2018
- Rotablation picking up among Nagpur cardiologists14 Jun, 2018
- Read what Dr. Ajay Kurve Consultant- Neurosurgery from Wockhardt Hospitals Nagpur has to speak on Brain tumor11 Jun, 2018
- First Transplant done at Wockhardt Hospital08 Jun, 2018
- How Gujarat teen who attempted suicide found his voice after 3 years in Mumbai26 Apr, 2018
- Make Time for your health11 Apr, 2018
- Social acceptance helps reduce impact of autism, say doctors02 Apr, 2018
- News on the increase in Osteoarthritis in women and how to deal with it25 Mar, 2018