Dr. Praful Kamani did his MBBS & MD (Medicine) from Pramukh Swami Medical Collage, Karamsad (Gujarat). He passed out his DNB in Gastroentrology from Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr. Praful Kamani has a vast experience in upper & lower Gastro-Intestinal endoscopy as well as therapeutic endoscopy like ERCP, Band ligation, Polypectomy and metal stenting of esophagus & biliary tree as well as dif?cult foreign body removal. He also has a special interest in hepatology and he has attended various liver Conferences at America (AASLD)
Dr. Praful Kamani has worked as a senior clinical assistant at Jaslok Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai. He also has worked as a associate observer at SGPGI, Lucknow for Paediatric Gastroentrology. Recently worked in Liver Intensive Care Unit for liver failure and post liver transplant management at King’s College, London (U.K.).
- 2002, M.D. (Medicine) Pramukh Swami Medi. College Karamsad, Gujarat
- 2007, DNB (Gastro) Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai
- He has published several articles and research paper in leading Indian medical Journals and medical bulletins
- Acute viral hepatitis -E, associated with guillian-Barre syndrome
- Role of malnutrition as a risk factor for Anti Tubercular Drug – induced Hepatotoxicity
- Prevalenve of hepatitis B and hepatitis C virus in western Railway Population
- Prediction and preventian of post ERCP pancreatitis
- Non-surgical management of infected pancreatic necrosis
- Evaluation of Himcocid in non – ulcer dyspepsia – Himalaya