Call direct appointment number
Nagpur - Super Speciality
Consulting days: Monday to Saturday / 10 am to 12 pm; 2 pm to 4 pm ; 5 pm to 7 pm;
M.B.B.S., D.N.B., M.D., O.M. (Neurology)
Dr. Ankur Jain is a medical graduate and post-graduate from the prestigious Mumbai University. He did his OM in Neurology from Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai. He has undergone rigorous and supervised training in all types of neurological disorders. From the very beginning, his proficiency is in research work and he is an active member of various clinical trials. From handling cases of headaches such as migraine and neuralgias his expertise extends to neuromuscular disorders, including GBS and myaesthenia meningitis
Research and Publications:
• Changing Spectrum of Neurological diseases in HIV infected patients in the HAART Era.
• A study of 80 patients: Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2008; Vol. II: S147.
• Neuropathies in Diabetic Patients: The Journal of General Medicine 2007; 19:55 62.
• Quality of Life in Idiopathic Parkinson’s disease: a study of 51 patients: Annals of Neurologists
• Platform presentation at lANCON 2006
• M.B.B.S. - KEM Hospital, Mumbai - 1999
• D.N.B. - KEM Hospital, Mumbai - 2005
• M.D. (Medicine) - KEM Hospital, Mumbai - 2005
• O.M. (Neurology) - Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai - 2008
• Acute stroke care & management
• Epilepsy management
• Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders
• Encephalitis and other CNS infections
1643, North Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440033