Include All Tests in the Above Package
All age group
Are you over 60 and looking to stay healthy and independent as you age? A senior citizen health checkup in Mira Road might just be what you need! These comprehensive medical examinations are designed to evaluate your overall health, identify potential health risks, and diagnose any existing medical conditions. During a senior citizen healthcare checkup, you’ll undergo a variety of tests and screenings tailored to your individual medical requirements.
We at Wockhardt Hospitals offer the best senior citizen health checkup package-
- Medical history and physical examination: This involves taking a detailed medical history, including any previous illnesses or surgeries, and conducting a physical examination to check for any signs of health problems.
- Blood tests: Blood tests may be performed to check for a range of health conditions, including diabetes, high lipids, and thyroid problems.
- Urine analysis: Urine analysis may be performed to check for kidney function, infection, or other abnormalities.
- Vision and hearing tests: These tests may be performed to detect any problems with vision or hearing that may affect the individual's daily life.
- Cardiac screening: It includes an electrocardiogram (ECG) to check for any abnormalities in heart function, as well as other tests such as a stress test, Holter monitoring, heart CT scan, 2D-echocardiogram, etc.
- Bone density test: A bone density test may be performed to check for osteoporosis, a condition that makes bone brittle and increases the risk of fractures.
- Vaccinations: Vaccinations may be recommended to protect against diseases such as pneumonia, flu, or shingles.
Post Prandial Blood Glucose
HDL Cholesterol Direct
LDL Cholesterol Serum
Serum Uric Acid
T3, T4, TSH, HBsAg
PAP Smear (For Females)
PSA (For Males)
Mammography (For Females)
Bone Mineral Density (BMD)
General Surgeon (For Males)
Gynecologist (For Females)
Guidelines for Senior Citizen Health Package in Mira Road
Here are some guidelines to follow for a senior citizen healthcare package:
Prior Appointment is Mandatory
No medication, alcohol, cigarettes, tobacco or any liquid (except water) in the morning. He/she should be fasting for 10-12 Hours before the Check-up.
Please bring your medical prescriptions and medical records
Inform wellness reception, if you have a history of diabetes or cardiac problems
Pregnant women or those who suspect a pregnancy are advised not to undergo X-Ray tests
Please wear two-piece comfortable clothes and sandals, as far as possible
Why Book With Us?
Dedicated care with senior citizen full body health checkup
Online booking & prompt scheduling
How Does Senior Citizen Health Checkup Works in Mira Road?
With the best in the class system, the process is very simple; just follow these simple steps-
|Follow pre-check-up instructions||Don’t eat or drink (except water) if fasting is required|
|Schedule in advance||Don’t take OTC medications or supplements without consulting|
|Make a list of health concerns||Don’t hide symptoms or conditions|
|Bring medical records||Don’t skip recommended tests or screenings|
|Wear comfortable clothes||Don’t hesitate to ask questions or clarify doubts with a healthcare provider.|